Credit Controller Position
Explanation of current position
Full time, Monday - Friday
Our client is looking for an qualified Receptionist to join their growing team in an up and coming area of Harlow, Essex
Our client specialises in visual engineering and creative design for some of the largest live productions in the world!
Project Coordinator Duties:
- Manage equipment sourcing, liaise with suppliers and manage rental schedules.
- Responsible for arranging equipment shipments, both national and international.
- Supporting the directors in the creation of project quotations and managing budgets.
- Coordination of worldwide crew travel including managing of VISA applications, call sheets and
- any logistical arrangements
- Office manager tasks - assist with enquiries and client emails.
- Create and manage team calendars and schedules for projects.
Project Administrator Requirements:
- Previous project coordination and/or project administration experience
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Comfortable working in tech-centred environment
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
If you are interested in this role, please Apply today! Alternatively, contact Emma Haines on 01279 729184 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
EHP Consultancy acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. EHP Consultancyis a UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to EHP Consultancy. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.ehpconsultancy/candidate-privacy